2.24.2010

EMPYREAN SOUL

My very good friend Joel Caracci and his phenomenally talented band Empyrean Soul have asked me to create the album cover and art work for their first CD entitled "Stimulus." I recently downloaded the album to my itunes and it appears appropriately between ELP and Enya. Needles to say, I have enjoyed every minute of orginal composition and look forward to replaceing this image:



... with the new artwork soon.

If you visit their website www.empyreansoul.com you can read about the band, see pictures, and download the album for free.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    Josh, it sure sounds like you keep busy. Have you had any effects in your area from the Chili earthquake?
    Enjoy your time; you will be home soon; time goes so fast.

    Brad & Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brad,

    I have had a few emails about the earthquake. I honestly didn't even know there was one! I don't watch TV here and I definitely didn't feel anything. I am enjoying my time here very much. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36 AM

    thanks josh! I'm the keyboardist in the band and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete