3.31.2010

BRICKLIKE INTERNATIONAL

I went to college to study art and music and that is how I have made a living for the last few years. I have now traveled halfway around the world for the same reasons and yet, concrete work has still found me. There were some other things I could have worked on today but I figured, this is probably the thing I know the most about while asking the least amount of questions. I know the process and order of events and so I really can't mess it up. You'd be proud Dad. Today was phase II - "Concret-o" as the Japanese say.

OK. The wall is set. Time to pour.



Japanese version of Uncle Ed running the conveyor, or in this case concrete pump.





Here I am on top of the wall.



Here's the crew after a job well done. By the way all - all of these men are musicians. So after the work day, and dinner, and church, they will all be marching and playing instruments at rehearsal tonight. Right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment