4.09.2010

FINAL CHAPTER

Well things are just about to come to a close here in Japan. There's so much to say and tell, but I feel I would communicate it all so poorly here in text. Therefore I will give you a glimpse of my thoughts and experiences through my favorite mediums: music and art. I thought the song particularly appropriate and any of the photos I'm not in means I am standing behind the camera.

Before I go I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for your love and support while I have been away. Your emails, texts, blog responses, and video chats have kept me from feeling completely disconnected. I have always been a very independent person unafraid to explore and try new things and this is probably the pinnacle experience of those characteristics. However, it would have been so much more difficult for me to accomplish such things with out the encouragement of all of you, but especially my parents. They were not here to witness any of this, but I thought about them everyday, and I have come to realize how much of them I see reflected in myself.

That about wraps it up. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment